Skip to main content

GOD’S ANGEL


 

ENCOUNTER WITH ANGELS – GOD’S SECRET AGENT

 IT’S A MIRACLE!

 

“Why do you long for the day of the Lord?” (Amos 5 :18 - NIV) when we are really facing a dark period in life, when life seems to be hopeless, when we have no strength to rise up, when we are constantly in pain and sufferings we long to seek light in our life. That light is only from the Lord, the light is Lord “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life" (John 8:12 - NIV). God created angels to help mankind at different stages of our life.

We may often encounter an angel in our life. These angels don’t have wings to be seen visibly.  These angels talk, walk, eat and are part of our daily activity. Yes, they do exist in human form like our friends, a company during our travel, a person you met in hotel, park, hospital, church etc who are brought together by God to meet, to share, to help, to motivate, to support and most importantly to pray for one another when needed. Before we realize God’s angel in our life we might have crossed that place, situation and the person and when we search for them, they are already gone.

We are also God’s angel in someone’s life today, whomever we meet. May be the person who sat next to you while travelling or it can be our own parents, spouse, colleagues or your own children. Who knows? The words and actions that we use everyday to another human is very important as they can get hurt and we don’t even realize it.

Most of the time, we may not be aware what the other side is going through and just sleep like the disciples of Jesus who are not aware of Jesus going to be arrested soon (Mark 14 :37,40). We have angels around us to strengthen us when we are troubled “An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him" (Luke 22 :43 - NIV). The time when we are confused, God will remind us some one to contact or send us His words in social media, we hear a song or a message, we see a stranger who says something which is comforting or we come across a verse when we read Bible.

I like to share my experience…

1.       On a busy season, we reached railway station at mid night not knowing will there be a train at that hour. In enquiry, the man said there is no train until tomorrow evening to your place. Not knowing what to do, while thinking of taking an auto to reach a hotel at middle of the night which is not safety. We were praying God to show us a way. A man who spoke so loud in the crowd said, which platform is the train to Kerala. Surprisingly,  no one near me could hear this voice. I was saying someone is there asking for the platform, no one is ready to believe in me. I tried to convince the people with me and took few steps ahead near the enquiry place and found a man near by it. I asked him, is there a train now to Kerala at this hour? He said yes, it’s there! he even said that he has to get into general compartment and he helped us in carrying our luggage and took us to a particular spot. He said, you stay here in this place the train will come. Thanking God and turned we couldn’t see this man. We even asked the people who were standing near by, they also did not notice him. The general compartment came exactly where we stood and we got into the train, we got space to sit and travel comfortably back home. We believe that man is a God sent angel to help us at that dark hour.

 

2.      I was praying for an important prayer point. When God started to show His answer, I ran into a different period to accept it. I wanted someone to pray for me so that my spirit can be at peace. I called few prayer towers but none attended my call. On the 3rd day, I was badly in need of help as my spirit was deeply troubled, while scrolling into my mobile during break time, I remembered a person whom I have met the previous year in a Christian Camp. I texted saying, please keep me in your prayer I am so much into confusion. The reply I got just brought me surprise, the person said, “Jesus loves you, HE was reminding you during my prayer time past 2 days and I am praying for you". How wonderful is our Lord Jesus, who cares for us in everything.

 

3.       We fail to realize our role as an angel in others life. I, myself had been ignorant of this fact, and took things for granted. One day everything was upside down. When I realized, I surrendered myself completely to God, He started to build me every second from that day in my words, thoughts and actions, molding into an angel in others life and also to reach them out by writing today.

Life may be tough and the road that we travel today may be rough. We may be hopeless now, but remember “Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you" (1 Peter 5 :7 - NIV) in every situation.  He know that you will face this situation even before you know “See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared" (Exodus 23 :20 - NIV).

Some people are angel sent to us by God at our weakest moment.

May God guide us to be an angel to fulfill His plan in someone’s life today.

God’s unfailing and unconditional love is forever.

All glory and honour belongs to Him alone.

By,

 

 

June 15, 2020.

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAITH AND FEAR

THE OTHER SIDE OF FEAR Fear is an emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain or harm. Fear is experienced in different aspects of life. The Holy Bible uses the phrase “do not be afraid" 365 times assuring us everyday not to fear for anything. God already knows the enemy will use fear as a weapon in our life to deviate from HIS plan. We try to end our life, we limit our talents, we fail to see the future ahead of us by the current status, we go into fear for no reason. David says, “He delivered me from all my fears. Those who look at Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame" (Psalm 34 : 4 & 5 – NIV) . When we look upon God no matter what the situation is, God will provide us HIS strength to overcome it. All we need to do is stand on the promises of God with faith till the very end by preserving our holiness. The other side of F ear is F aith. Faith works through love, “The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love" (Galati...

மனிதம்! (humanity)

மனிதம்! “கொரோனாவால் மடிந்திட்டாலும் சொந்த மண்ணில் மாண்டிடுவேன்” என்று சொல்லி புறப்பட்ட பாமரர்கள், பசி, பட்டினி தாங்கிய   பரம ஏழைகள் ! பாத யாத்திரையாய்     தன் எல்லை வந்தவர்கள் , சொந்த மண் வந்த நிம்மதி பெருமூச்சு? நொடியில் சாந்தது மனிதம்! எளியவர்கள் மீது பாய்ந்தது அராஜக அத்து மீறல்கள் ஐயகோ! குடிக்க மாசற்ற தண்ணீர் இல்லை ஆனால் குளிக்க இரசாயனத் தண்ணீர் பீய்ச்சியடிக்கப்பட்ட அவலம்! குழந்தைகள் முதல் தப்பவில்லை இந்தக் குளியலுக்கு!   கொள்ளை நோயே! எப்போதும் நீ கொடுமைக்குட்படுத்துவது எளியவர்களைத்தானோ!    ஒடுக்கப்பட்டோர் துயர் துடைக்க, எழியவர்க்காய் குரல் கொடுக்க , மடிந்துவிட்ட மனித நேயத்தை மறுபடியும் பிறப்பிக்க நீ வாராயோ? “Even if  we die by corona    we will die In our own soil. ” The Palmers, who went off saying ,  are Hunger and starvation Foot Pilgrims A sigh of relief that came when the reached their own soil  but their happiness...